Stubby Lives!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A few weeks ago I recieved what was supposed to be a male G. Rosea(I don't know if it's a male or not....if it is, it isn't mature). He arrived in terrible shape, with a crushed leg and some sort of odd goo looking stuff in his mouth. He also had the white goo stuff on his rear, which is sometimes a bad omen from what I've heard. He discarded the offending leg, and all the goo has cleared up. I call him Stubby now for obvious reasons. Here he is now after finally being moved to a normal T house. He still needs some fattening up, but he's looking like a totally new spider now. I think he looks close to a molt, too, but it's hard to tell for me.

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think hes going to go through a molt soon.. I(Think:confused: )see a little black mark on his abdomen...... Post some pics if he does :)

Pyrdacor

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
From this pic it is really hard to tell if hes going to molt. Sorry Hampton but I don't see any dark spot?!
Anyway, he looks beautiful...

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks like "he" is doing great! Good news. What leg was it that it cast off.

Did you receieve him from an online dealer? Maybe you should warn us if it came in such bad condition.

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by blackacidevil
Looks like "he" is doing great! Good news. What leg was it that it cast off.

I'd say, the right hind leg.

Dennis

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
To tell the truth, I don't remember the guy's name. It was some dude off the kingsnake.com classifieds. I learned a lesson in getting what you pay for, though. I'll think twice before jumping on the next too good to be true deal from someone I haven't heard of before. It was the right back leg that "he" lost.

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

it's all obvious theirs a big ol' hind leg missing, my bad. I could never be accused of being observant.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think stubby will be flattered to hear that you didn't notice his leg was gone.....:)