[Warning] Stronok

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
After much consideration I felt it necessary for others to be aware of the AB users poor communication and failure to complete a transaction.

Facts....

November 15th: Stronok contacted me through AB stating he was moving to California and wanted to purchase spiders. We negotiated and agreed to meet for the purchase.

December 8th: Stronok stated he found better pricing and wanted to see if I could work out a better deal. I agreed to everything he asked and was throwing in a few more spiders welcoming him to CA.

December 9th: Stronok agreed to meet at a specified time and place (Reptile Den 6-6:30 p.m.) and stated he was on his way. At 6:06 p.m he texted and stated he was 40 minutes out. I replied I was there waiting at 6:40 10 minutes past the scheduled time and I had been there since 5:50. At 6:50 he texted he was by the airport off the 76 (about 30 minutes away). My response was I am still here waiting. I waited until 7:30 and received no text and his phone had been turned off when I tried to call. My response was professional and out of concern that something had happened on the way yet I waited a bit longer until returning home after over 2 hours of being stood up.

December 10th: I received a text stating he was sorry and he shut off his phone because he had a fight with his girl friend. My response was I was sorry he had an argument but that I wish he could have at least called or texted rather then have me sitting there waiting and concerned he was in a car accident or something for 2 hours. He responded saying he would "be in touch soon and he did not want this to be the end of our professional relationship."

December 14th: I contacted Stronok to state I was gong to sell stock that was held for his purchase and he stated "Go ahead and sell it and I will get back to you Mid week" with what he wanted to order. That would have been the 16th or so.

December 27th: No response from him "mid week" and I had a one word text sent "absolutely" on an auto response. His response was "Who is this".

December 28th: I texted stating I would like to speak on the phone before I put up a warning as I feel a warning may be a necessity for the backing out of a deal, making me wait 2 hours in a parking lot, stating he would get back soon "mid week", and then deleting the conversation all together stating who is this? His response was Dude its Christmas I just moved and backed out. I've done business with enough people for it to make you look like you are throwing a fit over a lost customer and I found my own importer etc.... My response was I just wanted clear communication from the get go and if you had stated all along you were passing on the deal and looking elsewhere I would have no problem it is just not good business to string anyone along saying you will get back to them and make them wait for over 2 hours with out communication.

To conclude be aware of this individuals business practices and hopefully this will aid in him following through on his word or at least communicating otherwise in future dealings.

Last edited:

Stronok

Arachnopeon
This is how things went except for the consistent hounding and calls he won’t mention... then messaging countless people to ask about me... I had a bad night and apologized, Got busy and found new avenues of business. Sure I could have called on your time to tell you I no longer wanted to make that purchase. But all this is just BS after we had our conversation and you said we are good and you weren’t posting this cause we had it settled. So apparently you are two faced. You’re just mad I spent that money with other people Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.