Stromatopelma calceatum

Status
Not open for further replies.

arachnidsrulz12

Arachnosquire
Christmas vacation has started, the kids are on break!
oh!, you want to meet me too

let go

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Yes, cause I say so and it's a free country!

And besides if all else fails I'll just chuck the dictionary on him and run :D
k were you live, chuck dictionary lol

try to run sissy

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

let go

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

try to run sissy
Shut up.

You're unwilling to learn.

You're threatening other members because you can't defend your statements or at least form a decent retort.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

let go

try to run sissy
I live in Norway, but I'm going to the US next year. Which state do you reside in? I'll drop by..

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
Moderator's Note

The last two pages of this thread are nothing but garbage. I hope this crap ends here.

arachnidsrulz12, it would help you in the long run if you would attempt to use decent grammar, at least to the point where people will understand what are you trying to say, because some of your posts don't make a whole lot of sense. Also, from the posts I've read from you, it seems you have a few things to learn about tarantulas. Also, if you have nothing useful to add to a thread, then don't post in it.

The rest of you, please stop acting like children, and use the report function if there's a problem with a post or an user.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.