Stromatopelma calceatum pairing video

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
First pairing of these guys.
The male made me sweat a little when he decided to run up my tongs onto my shoulder when i was first moving him, but once he was in place he didn't waste any time. I see one good insertion, what do you guys think?

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
You mated the devils children.... Congrats, hope you get a sac!!!
No kidding. I have dozens of pokies but these guys are the only ones in my collection that I'm actually afraid of. When the male ran up my arm I thought my heart was gonna explode

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Why does one gender have an all black underside and the other an all green?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
The male made me sweat a little when he decided to run up my tongs onto my shoulder when i was first moving him, but once he was in place he didn't waste any time. I see one good insertion, what do you guys think?
Awesome. Good luck man.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Why does one gender have an all black underside and the other an all green?
Because almost all mature males are fading in their colors when mature. Most get really ugly, i can only think of one species that really is stunning when mature.
That is the Pamps

louise f

Arachnoangel
That vent well, i think i saw 2 good insertions.:) Congratz and soon you`ll have a lot of those little demon spawns running around:p:D

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
Because almost all mature males are fading in their colors when mature. Most get really ugly, i can only think of one species that really is stunning when mature.
That is the Pamps
Xenisthis too

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Now thats one sp. that I wouldn't be pairing without an extra set of hands.

Great video though. I hope it all goes well :)

Octagon

Arachnoperson
That is the Pamps
Those poor MM. They have a Herculean job to do under life-threatening conditions, they have ridiculously short life-spans compared to their female counterparts, and they lose their looks in the end. At the very least, someone needs to establish a national MM appreciation day.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
T-MRAs : Tarantula Men's Rights Activists

Having a S. calceatum bolt up a person's arm is probably the most nerve wracking tarantula related thing I can imagine happening. Kudos for keeping calm.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is the Pamps
Male versi are pretty.

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
T-MRAs : Tarantula Men's Rights Activists

Having a S. calceatum bolt up a person's arm is probably the most nerve wracking tarantula related thing I can imagine happening. Kudos for keeping calm.
externally calm, internally i felt like i was gonna have a stroke.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
As are Phormics
Quite true, and the Pamphobeteus sp. platyomma aka the Brazilian Pink Bloom is one of the few examples where the MM is often much more brilliant in color than the female. Funny how only a few species turned out that way.