• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Strickly Reptiles-Riverside, CA

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Quite possibly the worst reptile shop in Southern California. Customer service is terrible, animals are kept in awfully small enclosures, and the prices are ridiculous. The T selection is pretty good, but the prices are too much. The owner is a huge jerk and not to mention the jokes that work for him have absolutely no customer service skills. Just save the hassle and go somewhere else in So Cal.

I give this place a big thumbs down

Le Wasp

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bad juju

I'll second that review. The place is terribly overpriced. From shopping around in other stores around here, they have, by far, the worst prices. Also, the owner is rude and has bad people skills (bad business skills as well).

He refuses to go near his tarantulas (he makes one of the associates feed them) and treats his reptiles like driftwood.

If you're looking for a better alternative nearby, look up Elliot's for Pets. They have a smaller selection at any given time, but their staff is a lot more friendly and will help you figure any questions out.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll third this motion. The owner, a total jerk. None of the employees ever paid any attention to what I had to say or what I was asking. The people that work there are clowns. everything was way overpriced.