Stressed about my sling...

MKG

Arachnopeon
Do I put a water dish in the enclosure? It's so tiny. I thought it might be a little bigger.

Attachments

MKG

Arachnopeon
It's in a 16oz deli cup and I'm thinking that is too big.

Devin B

Arachnobaron
I would put it in a condiment cup like in my picture below. This will make it easier for your new sling to find food. Also your sling will most likely burrow. If it burrows in a condiment cup you can still feed it easily, which will in turn make it grow faster.

Attachments

Devin B

Arachnobaron
My little A. Genic in the picturehas burrowed but because theres not much room for it to go, I can put prekilled food right down its burrow and it can find it easily.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
It would be easier to monitor in a smaller enclosure, I would hold off on the water dish for now.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Do I just drop water on the side every few days?
With slings I always keep a moist area available in their enclosures. Once it gets to about 1.5 inch mark then I would add the water dish, for now try and moisten a portion of the sub lightly, and you can do so periodically as you notice it drying out.

MKG

Arachnopeon
T
With slings I always keep a moist area available in their enclosures. Once it gets to about 1.5 inch mark then I would add the water dish, for now try and moisten a portion of the sub lightly, and you can do so periodically as you notice it drying out.
Thank you