strangest thing youve ever fed a T?

gagamboy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i fed mine a centipede... wish a had camera then... my friend called me a 'mad scientist'...

Derek W.

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I feed my T's nothing but the nastiest, smelliest, most miserable creatures on this planet...

...they are called crickets.

bluetubegroove

Arachnopeon
I feed my T's nothing but the nastiest, smelliest, most miserable creatures on this planet...

...they are called crickets.
Lmao! I don't mind keeping a few in the house to keep them for Charlotte ( Rose hair. ) But if the freaking things don't stop chirping i'm going to introduce nail polish remover into their water. ><

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
a piece of water jell that was hydrated in chicken broth. thats all i have gotten this little sling to eat

trapieter

Arachnopeon
Lmao! I don't mind keeping a few in the house to keep them for Charlotte ( Rose hair. ) But if the freaking things don't stop chirping i'm going to introduce nail polish remover into their water. ><
lmao!! I know the feeling, I have 2000 of the buggers at the mo (they sent me the wrong size then sent me the right size.. hello? take them back??)
I need them for my lizards (which I wont feed to my T'S :embarrassed: )

If I'd known I could have fed wax worm moths I could have had fun the other day, found an old tub lol it ws flapping.

I feed my bds loads of stuff... could I try a supermario on a T? silkworms?
I know they like the locusts {D haha he had no chance with boris da bana just showed us its leg sticking out like spagghetti {D

or maybe I should try get rid of the 2000 crix first right? :(

dukegarda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha good olde Micah! I'm pretty sure (as discussed in that thread) when they 'eat' veggies they're just getting moisture out of them.

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i have to experiment on diff veggies, and see which ones thy like the m,ost. that's just funny watching tehm carry around little green balls. (no jokes about that sentece please.) :)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
{D
i have to experiment on diff veggies, and see which ones thy like the m,ost. that's just funny watching tehm carry around little green balls. (no jokes about that sentece please.) :)
{D green balls,yeah........too easy:p

ventell

Arachnopeon
A teddy bear hamster to my t. blondi in college. The hamster was a gift from the ex, she thought it was cute, woody thought it was tasty =)

dukegarda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A teddy bear hamster to my t. blondi in college. The hamster was a gift from the ex, she thought it was cute, woody thought it was tasty =)
Best way to get over an ex I suppose, feed the gifts she gave to your Ts. HAHA.

HaraKiri

Arachnopeon
Possibly the best thing/idea I've read on this thread :D Great idea!

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
(too lazy to hit teh quote button. this is 4the hamster guy) Dude, that's pretty evil.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i fed my rosehair sling a jumping spider today, since theres tons of them around here. usually i dont give my inverts wild caught food inless its a cheap sling lol. not really anything strange but its different i guess.