strangest thing youve ever fed a T?

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just woundering whats the strangest, craziest, or weirdest thing youve ever fed a T? Im "boring" ive never fed anything except feeder crickets and different types of worms. I know theres people out there that feed "different" kinda stuff, lets hear it:)

dukegarda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Seriously, I fed it a green pea. Like, literally. =D Not one that was plush and with a face, but the garden variety.

That was quite funny of me though... Hehe.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Seriously, I fed it a green pea. Like, literally. =D Not one that was plush and with a face, but the garden variety.

That was quite funny of me though... Hehe.
haha, I didnt think i would get a reply this strage!:)

dukegarda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well I'm kinda sitting here wondering, how would a T react to cherry jello?

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Perhaps I should restate my question haha. Whats the stangest thing you ever fed your T that it actually ATE?

Sheazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have been curious about this as well. I saw pics of a guy's T eating some brightly colored baby locust I think, and also a very nice looking catepillar that appeared to be about 3" long...but I dont know what they were for sure, or where he got them. I would really like to find some bright unusual foods for them as "treats" though...I'll see if I can find the pics again.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i fed mine an anole. ive also fed my SHC pede a C. vitattus ... but thats a differant topic lol

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I fed my T blondi a toad heh heh.. no joke.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
had some feeder goldfish around, fed all of my predator fish,had 1 feeder left,put it in with my chiliobrachys decolis(spelling) she pounced on it,the fish wasn't even alive,already dead.she ate it with great leisure:drool:

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
had some feeder goldfish around, fed all of my predator fish,had 1 feeder left,put it in with my chiliobrachys decolis(spelling) she pounced on it,the fish wasn't even alive,already dead.she ate it with great leisure:drool:
Nice, ive always woundered about T's eating little fish:)

Sheazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice, ive always woundered about T's eating little fish:)
I've heard/read you can put fish in a small water dish and they will snatch them out. Has anyone ever done/seen/photographed this? I would love to try it when mine get larger.

Action shots of a T snatching a fish outta water...complete with splashes and all...lol. :drool:

that would be awesome!! I already can't wait to see it..haha