Strange white debris? [picture provided]

2pill

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone! I'm new here and to the tarantula world so I was wondering if I could get some help?

Last November, I decided to get my first tarantula and went with a L.P. ( Lasiodora parahyban). He's still a tiny thing, but I've noticed that it will sit in a corner or near a wall and not move. Nothing weird, right? when it finally does, it leaves small white debris. It has done this about three times. The L.P. will explore its cage, eats normally, and does usual spider things.

Can anyone identify what it is? I assume it's just stuff from the tarantula cleaning itself. I don't think it is nematodes and I'm not worried about that based on how the spider is acting (although, I never rule out an option). I just want everyone's input. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help!

Attachments

2pill

Arachnopeon
It looks like tarantula poop. (It dries white.)
This was my number one guess since I looked at a bunch of posts about people confusing with nematodes. The LP did the same thing about 30 minutes ago like it spat up in the same form. Think it could still be poop?

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Just a bit of poo. Just remove it from the enclosure. They will walk through it and some attaches to their setae. Then the next post is "What's this on my T? Mites?". :astonished:

2pill

Arachnopeon
Thanks everyone for all your responses! I truly appreciate it!