Strange black "stuff" coming from ghost mantis legs?

1Lord Of Ants1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks pretty bad. It's possible her thorax is bent in such a way that it's constricting her esophagus preventing little to any intake at all. Can she drink?

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Dumped three small crickets in the enclosure last night. I saw her eat one which is really good news! I woke up this morning and saw there is only one cricket left in there. Pretty hyped on the results! I don't usually use crickets and will switch to flies once they hatch.

arizonablue

Arachnosquire
Dumped three small crickets in the enclosure last night. I saw her eat one which is really good news! I woke up this morning and saw there is only one cricket left in there. Pretty hyped on the results! I don't usually use crickets and will switch to flies once they hatch.
That's great! I hope she pulls through for you!

basin79

ArachnoGod
Fantastic.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
She ate the rest of the crickets that I gave her. Starting to think she will pull through this!

GingerC

Arachnosquire
Yay! I just had to say though, from the pictures you provided, she's a really pretty mantis!

Tenodera

Arachnobaron
That's wonderful progress, let her know I'm impressed with her! She is very pretty, hopefully will live one of those long, leisurely ghost mantis lives.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Update: Ghost mantis no longer stays near the top and climbs branches, she found her new spot at the bottom of the enclosure. Her head nearly touches the ground as well. This makes me think she's coming toward the end of her life.