Story time, question inside too!

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
First night not using my magic medicine to sleep and I'm awake at 1:35 AM. Tossing, turning, and getting nowhere, I get an email for a trade later on in the week. I'm ready for the trade but realized the only size enclosure is housing all of my molts from my tarantulas. No big deal! I take the molts out and 2 minutes after my arms, thighs, shins, calves, and ankles started to itch so bad! Looks I'll never get any sleep, pretty frustrating since I need to wake up at 5:00 AM. Anyway, I rinsed the enclosure out with water and dish soap. Will this be enough to get any excess hairs out so I can house a new sling?

basin79

ArachnoGod
First night not using my magic medicine to sleep and I'm awake at 1:35 AM. Tossing, turning, and getting nowhere, I get an email for a trade later on in the week. I'm ready for the trade but realized the only size enclosure is housing all of my molts from my tarantulas. No big deal! I take the molts out and 2 minutes after my arms, thighs, shins, calves, and ankles started to itch so bad! Looks I'll never get any sleep, pretty frustrating since I need to wake up at 5:00 AM. Anyway, I rinsed the enclosure out with water and dish soap. Will this be enough to get any excess hairs out so I can house a new sling?
I would have thought so. You'll have washed them away. You could just go over it all with a plastic bag if you want. The static will attract any hairs left. Doubt there will be any though.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Melatonin.

Just running it under hot water should clean it out good enough.