stone centipede first kill

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
here's what happened: i had a medium sized house spider in a small tub and 2 centipedes i found in the garden in 2 other tubs. I wanted another pede but i had no tubs left so i decided to use the spiders tub to house the pede. i didn't want to release the spider so i found another centipede in the garden and put it in with the spider eventually the centipede dug a burrow of sorts and the spider was at the top of the tub. about 20 mins ago the centipede had a wonder of it's new home and stumbled onto the spider....it was a quick and i would guess painful death for the spider. I managed to watch the whole thing and i gotta say it was kinda cute watching the pede have it's first meal in my care.{D

just wanted to share the moment hehe

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah those stone centipedes are good at killing thats for sure..poor spider thoguh..

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
the spiders name was mr.spidy he was an interesting house spider always attacking and eating the pinhead crixs i put in. i found him while i was searching my room for somthing i think i found. i didn't realy want to release him so he could get bigger and scare me during the night hehe so i decided to introduce him to my new centipede and it was love at first sight.{D