Stirmi size in captivity

Bread

Arachnopeon
I realise this has been asked before but most threads i've found have gone silly.

My female stirmi has just molted and is hiding in her cave of doom (molt safely at the back of said pit of despair)
She has thrown me a bone however, the shed carapace is outside and is 4.5cm! across. She was 9.5" pre moult (way off any records yet), how much bigger do you think she can get? (Shes celebrates her 15th eggwithlegday on the 3rd of july)

Whats the largest youve seen on here?

basin79

ArachnoGod
I realise this has been asked before but most threads i've found have gone silly.

My female stirmi has just molted and is hiding in her cave of doom (molt safely at the back of said pit of despair)
She has thrown me a bone however, the shed carapace is outside and is 4.5cm! across. She was 9.5" pre moult (way off any records yet), how much bigger do you think she can get? (Shes celebrates her 15th eggwithlegday on the 3rd of july)

Would love to see some pics/video of her when she's hardened up and out and about.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak

Your stirmi has the same bday as me, haha. You gotta share some photos of that beast asap!

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
I have a pair I'm trying mate and your female is probably bigger than mine I'd love to see her!!

Bread

Arachnopeon
They are epic, shes always out prowling her enclosure and dives on prey quicker than a chav on a giro (may need to be UK to understand that)
Mines still hiding right now.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
I believe they can hit the 12 inch mark, I heard of apophysis males getting even larger. I would think the average sizes would be somewhere between 9-10", with some larger specimens attaining an 11-12" legspan.

My female has grown faster then anything I have experienced, truly incredible. She's gone from a 1.5inch sling to a roughly 7-8" monster in a little over a year, I acquired her in March of 2016.
http://arachnoboards.com/gallery/t-stirmi.41697/
http://arachnoboards.com/gallery/t-stirmi.40854/