• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Stingers exotics

Jacobchinarian

Arachnoknight
Stingers exotics is in Michigan. It seems to be a good place where the people are helpful. I decided to buy a Goliath bird eater from there. I was very happy until I got home. I posted here about my purchase. I found out not only is it a theraphosa burgundy but it is also a male and it is impossible to find a female theraphosa burgundy. He also sold me a 10 gallon for the tarantula and after a week or two moved it to the other 40 gallon I had planned to put it in and it is fine. Not only that but the heating mat he sold me got so hot it burned itself. Lastly it came with a free complementary package of these small fruit fly like flies that also moved to my pzbs tank. It's going to be so fun to manipulate the like 5th most aggressive tarantula in the world.