User Steve's Horde (sdsnybny)

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
SURPRISE!!! I found another sac. Nhandu chromatus.....update when I pull it in @20 days ;)

JanPhilip

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Always a pleasure to browse through your thread! Did you get a sac from your chubby H. pulchripes?

boina

Lady of the mites
Seriously, how are you going to deal with all those baby tarantulas you produced in August? You must have more than 1000 spiders by now :anxious:

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Seriously, how are you going to deal with all those baby tarantulas you produced in August? You must have more than 1000 spiders by now :anxious:
Not quite 1000 but I sell them shipped in bulk at 2i to a wholesaler. Other than the few I keep to raise or sell I don't even have to separate them for travel. I will break 2000 easy for the year, especially if the N. chromatus sac is good. Pulling it this coming week.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Recent new additions
X. intermedia female
View attachment 258996
1) Amazing collection!
2) I hate you, those two female Xenesthis are stunning!
3) Planning to breed them at all in the near future?
4) I’ve never wanted a centipede more in my life after seeing the photo of yours!

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
1) Amazing collection!
2) I hate you, those two female Xenesthis are stunning!
3) Planning to breed them at all in the near future?
4) I’ve never wanted a centipede more in my life after seeing the photo of yours!
1) Thank you much
2) I only have one the X. intermedia so hate me a bit less.
(I sold most of a friends collection last year, @150 T's and the X. intermedia was part of my commission. The other 2, 4-6" females sold local 1 intermedia and 1 immanis)
3) there are 3 more X. intermedia sub adult females within 2 hrs of me and our group has immature males ;)
4) I am raising up 3 pededlings, S. dehaani, so I will have one or two for sale after I watch them grow up a bit.

Last edited:

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Nhandu chromatus EWLS, stopped counting about half way at 200.
View attachment 286671 View attachment 286670
I should have counted better LOL!! the @400 estimate went up considerable. The bunch of them molted successfully to 1st instar last week so I separated and counted all of them before they are fast little 2i N. chromatus slings.
Each deli cup has 295. I'm glad the next sac will be smaller. I have to pull a P. pulcher sac tomorrow.
2018-10-07 15.33.56.jpg

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
I should have counted better LOL!! the @400 estimate went up considerable. The bunch of them molted successfully to 1st instar last week so I separated and counted all of them before they are fast little 2i N. chromatus slings.
Each deli cup has 295. I'm glad the next sac will be smaller. I have to pull a P. pulcher sac tomorrow.
View attachment 288775
If you want to get rid of some, just contact me ;)