• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Steve Dixey <tentonyield@aol.com>

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Steve Dixey<tentonyield@aol.com>

Positive

Hi, all-

I just wanted to give FIVE thumbs up<I ain't deformed, just happy as heck!:p > to Steve Dixey.

Yesterday, a package arrived with all the Phrynus margiunmaculata one man deserves(18):D.

Like most of my online seller experiences, communication was great, packing was beyond question in its perfection! Get this: he took the time to type to me, even though he's moving to Atlanta on August 9th.

I'm going to start<fingers crossed> a breeding project, and sell the delkicate animals for a nominal fee, just like the most excellent :) , bodacious, and rockin Mr. Dixey gave me.=D

John

Garrick

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I too bought some C. cyaneopubescens from Steve some time ago. I didn't do mailorder. . .I just went to his apartment, so I can't comment on packing. In any case, all four of the spiders are still thriving, their pre-and post "natal" care seemed to be great, and the rest of his collection seemed VERY well cared for. I'm sure whatever he desires to sell would be very high quality.

-Garrick