• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Steve Angeli (www.helodermahorridum.com)

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive A++
Steve has been in the reptile hobby for a long time and is a worldwide leader in heloderma. Recently he imported some T's and I got a couple P metallica from him and they where in perfect shape. Sadly there are very few people I trust these days in this hobby but Steve is one of them.
Thanks,
James

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
positive! got a baby horridum from him at the sac show on saturday, great experience :D

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive Shipment!

I received my end of an Overseas Order from Steve, everything was healthy in vials set-up w/ food even.

He has all the proper liscenses and importing experience to keep his finger on the pulse of European Bloodlines and *Rare* Tarantula availabilities :razz:

Thanx Steve! I am appreciative of the Imported T's :clap: - Jason

P.S. Nice Gilas!

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
HorridumAngeli -Positive!!!

I want to highly recommend everyone to buy tarantulas from Steve.I just recived mine .Super healty spiders,excellent packing,smooth comunication.I'll do bussines with him again and again.
Thanks a lot Steve:worship:
Aleks

lotusracer

Arachnopeon
Rockin like it's 1999

Just took delivery of five chubby blue foot spiderlings. Steve has been great to deal with and has a great sense of humor. Packaging was excellent!

lotusracer

Arachnopeon
Hapalopus sp "Columbia" 3/4"

Took delivery of six feisty Hapalopus sp "Columbia". Much larger, fatter, and fiestier than I expected and also a most excellent value :) Body length on all these guys was over 3/4" so legspan was even more. Expertly packed and shipped, Steve even follows up with a phone call to check on the delivery.