Sterilite enclosures

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
Hello fellow AB members! I want this thread to be about your creativity using sterilite for enclosures. I think they work really well.

Sooo? lets see what you guys have come up with!

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
I will post soon, will be making an enclosure for a C. gracilis red-form pair from a sterilite-like box. Should work well, some of these types of containers have the most innovative setup inside :D

Introvertebrate

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
The gasket sealed Sterilites should be popular with folks keeping little critters that can squeeze through the smallest cracks.

Jake J

Arachnochode
I have my adult terrestrials in Sterilite boxes, but I'm not a big fan of them since they all seem to have that "frosted" look which makes it hard to view the T. They're cheap and convenient, but I'd like to find something as clear as the Amac boxes you can find at the Container Store. Only problem there is that they appear to only have small boxes that are great for slings--their larger boxes of comparable size to the Sterilites have the same frosted look. If anyone knows where I could find a clear Sterilite (or any brand) container that's also inexpensive, please let me know.

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
I have my adult terrestrials in Sterilite boxes, but I'm not a big fan of them since they all seem to have that "frosted" look which makes it hard to view the T. They're cheap and convenient, but I'd like to find something as clear as the Amac boxes you can find at the Container Store. Only problem there is that they appear to only have small boxes that are great for slings--their larger boxes of comparable size to the Sterilites have the same frosted look. If anyone knows where I could find a clear Sterilite (or any brand) container that's also inexpensive, please let me know.
They frosted look is the reason I cut out a large portion of the lid and glue in acrylic panels

Jake J

Arachnochode
They frosted look is the reason I cut out a large portion of the lid and glue in acrylic panels
If I were to go that route, I'd probably just buy acrylic sheets and put together a custom enclosure from scratch. Only problem is that I don't have the tools and wouldn't know where to start.