• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

StatutoryGraped

Le Wasp

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I just received six beautiful A. metallica slings from StatutoryGraped and they all arrived safe and sound. The mail got delayed (carrier's fault), but thanks to his superb packing, they all made it here just fine.

Thank you!

eddiebrock

Arachnopeon
A ++++++

Just Finished a trade with Landon ....... Very easy to contact. Great packing Job, Easy Guy to work with. No bullcrap , just honest communication. definately a person I would deal with again.

Thanks bro !

Last edited by a moderator:

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Done a couple dealings...

:) Always Positive w/ Landon! :)

Landon has been friendly, easy-going & pleasant, in all aspects of all arrangements :clap:

I rescently traded him for his F PZB and my source says avail. MM's were killed now :(
{I'll try to find 1}

She is pretty, healthy, and packing/shipping was swift and well done :worship:

Thanx for all communications Landon - LMK if I can help ya w/ anything - Jason :)

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I just finished trade with Landon. Everything went smooth.Packing was great and arrived on time. Highly recommend.:)

MrTrent

Arachnopeon
Just done a deal with Landon. Everything went well as everything arrived alive and well, he's a very good communicator. Hopefully will deal with again soon.

venger

Arachnopeon
Extremely positive!
Ordered 2 P. Striata, amazingly beautiful ( even moreso than the pics he sent me) and in great condition!
Very kind and helpful with great communication in every step (he kept me up to date from the first pm, sending me pics promptly and keeping me up to date on the shipping status)

I definitely recommend buying or trading from him, I know I'll be doing so again!

Thanks kindly ^-^

yami986

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!

Positive! I ordered 4 2nd instar Hottentotta hottentotta scorpions from Landon. They arrived a day sooner than the tracking predicted. The scorps were packaged extremely well and arrived safe and sound. Very happy buyer here. :biggrin: Thank you!

bigo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive bought a package deal from StatutoryGraped they were package extremely well and arrived safely will not hesitate to buy from him.

Omar

Skeri

Arachnosquire
Positive

Very thorough with his packing. Great communication. I'm very happy with my order. :)

Threatposture85

Arachnopeon
100% positive. bought a pair of Lasiodora Parahybana from landon and am over satisfied with the transaction. packaging A+. shipped ontime and spiders are exactly as described. communication was best in the business! Will do business with without a second thought and would recomend him to anyone.

Tgrip77

Arachnosquire
P:biggrin:SITIVE

i just received a bunch of rcf slings from landon and im very pleased with the transaction. his cominication was great and his packing was superb. he sent the package overnight, which took two days....our temps were in between 20-30 degrees i think and the spiders arrived safely and healthy. i hope to do business with landon again. thanks again!

~andrew
[/SIZE]

charlesbrooks

Arachnopeon
Simply, one of the best. A very smooth trade with this guy, 100 percent positive. Thank you for everything , and I mean this!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
100% POSITIVE.

i received my order from Landon today and i couldnt be more impress with him packaging and the health of his speciemen. Packaging was excellent and the speciemen were all very healthy. Communication and the whole transaction process went on smoothly. Ill definitely do business with him again in the future.