1. Important Announcement - Upcoming Downtime - Software Upgrade

Please see here for more details.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Starting off 2020 great! Tarantula finally eats!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by SoulSpiegel12, Jan 3, 2020.

1. SoulSpiegel12

SoulSpiegel12 Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    After what seems like almost two years, my male b albopilosum has finally decided to eat something! His abdomen was getting very thin after constantly refusing food. I was surprised that he took a beetle that had transformed from the last superworm I had. Really hope he keeps this up! 20200102_233431.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Theneil

Theneil Arachnoprince Active Member

USA
    Personally with my mature males, i will leave a few red runners or a dubia running around the enclosure 24/7 just in case they want to eat.

I am not really worries about them molting, so there is minimal downside IMO

Its nice to see an ols male still acting healthy though. hopefully he still has another couple years to go.

3. SoulSpiegel12

SoulSpiegel12 Arachnosquire

Yeah I'm hoping so too! He's currently now the T I have had the longest!

4. Brachyfan

Brachyfan Arachnobaron Active Member

My Eupalaestrus campestratus 1/2" sling ate early this year for the first time since august. I know Ts can fast but a tiny sling goes for that long?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.