Starburst Baboon or Ornamental

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Yours too huh? Don't worry...they don't improve with age lol...if anything mine got worse lol.
Im starting to wonder if maybe the size of his enclosure might have something to do with it. I went with something bigger than it needs when i got it because id also heard giving them plenty of room to web helps keep em sane. Hes only webbed up one corner and is far from sane. I may make a thread to ask about this.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
my gbb gives me experience with skittish little jerks that like to FREAK OUT WHEN YOU FEED THEM :banghead: it was just HALF A MEAL WORM you dont have to run OUT OF YOUR ENCLOSURE.
Yours too huh? Don't worry...they don't improve with age lol...if anything mine got worse lol.
My female used to go nuts running around the enclosure whenever I opened it, she's a bit more chilled now, thank Hades.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Haven't heard from the OP in awhile.. I wonder if the wife put him in the hospital for picking up an H.mac or if the H.mac put him in the hospital for picking up it's water dish :)

Doomcoil

Arachnopeon
I've been researching and seems the H.Mac is more skittish than the OBT and takes a little more to tick off. Tho I would not be opposed to trading it for something that's not so fast or likely to tag me.