• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Staley

NorthwestInverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just completed a trade with Staley. Good communication and easy to work with. The spider was well packed and arrived safely. Would recommend. Thanks!

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just got 5 P. irminia slings from a trade with Robert. They all looked very healthy and well-fed. Packed well and good communication. I can highly recommend him.

Mr Ed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!

I recently did a trade with Staley and I am totally happy with it. We did an even swap and he even threw in a sling to boot. I'll definitely be willing to do business with him in the future. Thanks Staley!!

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just recieved my end of a trade with Staley, and Ive gotta say.. he hooks up some of the nicest cork bark Ive ever seen! Great communication, personallity, and supplies! Highly recommended, and there will be many future deals to come..

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A+

Easy to deal with and gives great deals on cork bark, very large(10x10++) pieces by the way and alot cheaper then the stores :) :) ;P ;P

much better than what you can find at petsmart and the like. all of it was parasite/mite free.

Last edited:

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just got 3 different slings from Staley for an incredibly good price! The transaction took longer than expected but that was my fault. Beautiful, healthy spiders that will hopefully live long, happy lives. He also included 3 extra vials. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

kimberwolf

Arachnopeon
Omg!!!!!

So, I think I'm totally in love with this man! This was the smoothest, greatest transaction ever! And i don't just mean on Arachnoboard, I mean EVER!! I bought 3 awesome looking T babies that are in better shape than any I have receive in the 8 years I have been getting them shipped to me! Expertly packaged and quick delivery. I wish all transactions could be this easy!!! THANKS STALEY!!!

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks Kim. :8o :8o :8o :8o

Well i dont know what to say ... Thanks lol

I want to thank everyone that has bought from me and left reviews.
Glad that things went the way they did. Aslong as you are happy
I mm :D

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Great guy to work with, responded within seconds to my messages. We had minor setbacks that I think neither one of us could have avoided. He gave me extra bark for no reason and it is quality stuff. VERY nice guy I would recomend him to anyone looking for the best. Thanks for everything.

~Ryan

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I recieved a sling form Staley and the packing was top notch. The sling was in good health and arrived when he said it would. Good communication and a follow up to make sure things were ok was enough for me to recommend Staley for anyone looking to be shipped a well packed, healthy T at a good price. Thanks Staley.

TarantulaInc

Arachnopeon
Positive!!

We just completed a trade with Staley. He had excellent communication, the scorpions and tarantulas were packed great.

Thanks for the POSITIVE trade experience.

-Theresa

Rizzolo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
great seller and beautiful cork!

Staley took care of me. i wish all people were like him to deal with! He clearly takes timely shipping seriously and the corkbark is positively great. i won't go anywhere else for corkbark again!

Thanks!

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A++++

positive! good cork bark, great prices! there was a couple small delays, but he went out of his way to make sure all went well, and i ended up with some free cork and some free vials!!!

will definitely do business with staley again, given the chance :)

dan

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive Feedback

Thanks To everyone that has had patients with me in the past.
Thank you a lot and I hope to do more business with you.
Leaving Positive Feedback is a very nice gift in return and is much appreciated.

Staley

Last edited:

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!

Finally received my package today from staley! It wasnt his fault, the post office lost it. He shipped on time as usual. And judging by this box the P.O. had a problem with some sort of nuclear explosion. Lucky for me staley's packaging skills are top notch and everything arrived safe and sound. Great communication, packaging, and deal all around. Will be looking forward to future deals.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'd been wanting some cork bark for some time and I didn't want to pay the prices at the local pet store so I got ahold of Staley and He sent me a few pics of what he had. I ordered a box and it was packed very well. The pieces of cork I got from Staley are far better quality than anything you can find in a store. Hes selling these for about half the price and they are about twice the size. Excellent qualinty, superb packageing and top notch communication will send me back to Staley for some good cork. Thanks Staley.

realspiders

Arachnopeon
I bought an adult female rose hair from robert and lemme tell ya, thats the most Gorgeous rose hair Iv ever seen. lol She has a Ghetto booty* ill post Some pictures when I Can. I mated my mature male rose hair with her twice and everything went perfect. He also Sent me a Suntiger and 3 hentzi slings. he told me he wanted to help me Out with my Collection. personally i dont know anyone that would do that. this is a Guy I will do business with again.
thanks bro,

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just completed another trade with this kid. Everything was smooth, easy sailing.

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Excellent service

Great communication, great packing, and healthy animals.

Thanks,

John

Last edited: