Squirrel pants

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
This little fuzzy dude was in my back yard today. We feed him peanuts. And NO I am NOT feeding him to my snake or my "two legged HIV positive dsylexic cat" or the other cat either. And I dont have a snake anyway. And even if I did I wouldnt feed the squirrel to the snake. Anyway, Ill shut up now. Enjoy. :)

Attachments

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Mmm, he looks simply delicious. :D

Bry

Ultimate Instar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When I was a kid, a lot of squirrels would hang out by our walnut tree. They didn't like us standing by "their" tree so they would grab unshelled walnuts and drop pieces on our heads. I suppose they could have dropped worse things...:)
Karen N.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bry
Mmm, he looks simply delicious. :D

Bry
Man, I used to love eating squirrel when I was a kid. Go out with Dad and the .410 and bring home a bag full of em, quarter em up and roast them in a deep pan of water with spices like you'd make a pot roast.. damn good eatin.

Bill

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Bry, Bill, you are just disgusting. Eating squirrel ? Thats just sick and wrong. :mad:

J/K !!! ;)

I prefer beavers myself. We got plenty of beavers here in Canada, much more bigger and meatier than a tiny squirrel. Not to mention that big, flat delicious tail! :D

and I mean the animal not the other thing.:rolleyes:

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Damn, you caught me. I still think beaver is good eatin's. ;)

Bry

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bry, Bill, you are just disgusting. Eating squirrel ? Thats just sick and wrong
I know you were just jokeing.. But I live in Georgia... And my best friend is a straight red-neck.... He roast's anything that can be a meal... He even ate a snake one time(Sorry Bry:)) and yes, ive tried some of the food he eats....... His dad eats the brains( I think that hes trying to get smarter:)) and his dad's a balding biker, who doesnt pay attention to him..... Life is a soap opera!

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by hampton
I know you were just jokeing.. But I live in Georgia... And my best friend is a straight red-neck.... He roast's anything that can be a meal... He even ate a snake one time(Sorry Bry:)) and yes, ive tried some of the food he eats....... His dad eats the brains( I think that hes trying to get smarter:)) and his dad's a balding biker, who doesnt pay attention to him..... Life is a soap opera!
I wasn't joking..

Seriously, squirrel cooked right tastes awesome.

Bill

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
I dont doubt it does....but I dont like the idea of eating rodents. It just seems wierd. Kind of like hunters who shoot cougars, gators and bears and eat them. Just not an animal I could consider 'food'. Its just wierd thats all. To each his own right ? ;)

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hooray Squirrels!!!

We love squirrels around here. The other day at ACE we were bying some dry corn for the ones that live in our Pecan Tree and the guy in front of us was buying some kind of squirrel repellant. That was kind of weird, how can somebody NOT like squirrels?