SpyCam: Nhanu coloratovillosus - filling bulbs

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those pics...i mean...wow...

Extremely amazing Martin...nothing else i can say...

;)

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
deeeeeeeeerrrrrr...umm....::jaw remains stuck to the floor: There is just nothing I can say.....er....wow.

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Amazing detail, and precision. Defentally pictures to be proud of, If you have anymore of that quality please share them.

Sincerely,

Brandon

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those are beyond words!

I think National Geographic will soon be ringing your phone

T

Tarantula

I wish my webcam could have got a shot of my male H minax doing the same thing last night.

dilleo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow Martin, congradulations. How long did the whole process take, or did you observe the whole thing? You have some great pictures and great spiders under your care. Keep up the good work!

-Jeremy

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
I think these pictures would more properly be posted under Macro Wars, where they would constitute a heavy artillery attack few of us could withstand!

What kind of a set-up is the spider in that allowed you to capture the process in such amazing detail?

Joy

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
WOW!
Those pics are amazing! That is some great detail, even down to the drop! Great pics!!

Martin H.

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,

thanks to all for all the compliments! =:)

...and to tell you the truth: yep, I am a little bit proud of these photos. =;-))

Originally posted by dilleo

Wow Martin, congradulations. How long did the whole process take, or did you observe the whole thing?
sorry I can't remember how long the whole process took exactly, too long ago and I didn't make any notes (I took the photos already last summer). If I remember right only the "dipping" was more than half an hour. ...enough time to make more than 50 photos and some short MPEG clips. =;-)

Originally posted by Joy

What kind of a set-up is the spider in that allowed you to capture the process in such amazing detail?
I put the camera in the tank and waited for several weeks that he will make the sperm web in front of the lens, from the ground to the top of the lens. =;-) *just kidding*

I think it's the "business secret" of the artist (= photographer) what the set-up looks like. =;-)
Just a hint: I needed to modificate the tank a little bit so that I could look under the sperm web with the big lens (5,8 cm in diameter) of my camera.

all the best,
Martin

www.spiderpix.com
www.dearge.de