• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Spunky (Jody)

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have had the pleasure dealing with Jody a few times now. He is a great guy. Communication is top notch as is his t's. He takes very good care of what he has and those that buy from him. I highly recommend him as a seller and buyer.

Hellion299

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Aaaa++++

I did a local sell and buy with Jody and everything went better then I ever could have wished. He has a solid collection and a true passion for his bugs! :) Deal with Jody, you will not be dissapointed!

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I just completed a purchase from Jody, He even went out of town to pick up a T from a seller for me..Awesome guy

DMBizeau

Arachnopeon
Excellent

Just got a shipment in from Jody, everything was in excellent condition. Packaging was grade A++, easy to communicate with. Would DEFINITELY do business with him again.

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Possitive

I just got a beautiful C fasciatum female from Jody. His packing was perfect and my new girl is very healthy. I would buy from him again, no question.
Thanks Jody!

queenofhandbag

Arachnopeon
Positive

I made a purchase with Jody. Transaction went smoothly. Jody took care of some issues from shipping very promptly! I'd definitely would purchase from Jody again, and recommend others do so as well.

Steven Valys

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Postive

Recently completed a transaction with Jody. Very understanding about shipping complications with a current natural disaster. Communications were prompt and clear. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. Best of luck in you breeding endeavor!

Tonys spiders

Arachnosquire
Just did a transaction with Jody, she was fantastic! She threw in a freebie. All the spiders were very lively, packaging was fantasic and she stayed in contact the whole time. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with jody in the near future.
Thanks a bunch,
Tony

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

The mature male arrived healthy and active. The packing was top notch and the communication was great. I would do business with Jody anytime!

Jamie