Springtails

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Pink toe tarantulas DO NOT need humid environments. That and poor ventilation are the #1 killers of avicularia. Keep it on dry substrate with a full water dish.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
I was told they are Arboreal and need high humidity , guess all research some more.
You are correct, they are arboreal. But the information about the humidity is wrong. Lots of information online and in care sheets says to mist and keep high humidity. That’s actually false. Make a post on here asking about pink toe care and everyone will tell you the same thing. I’m just trying to keep an eye out for you so one day you don’t wake up to a dead T. I believe @coldblood has a link that will tell you everything you need to know about a.avic (pink toe) husbandry.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
The problem is that in the wild they're living in humid areas, yes, but when people were trying to create these conditions in the past they forgot that they've excellent ventilation in the wild, too. They live high up in the trees where there's quite a bit of airflow. Something you can't replicate in your living room. So, a lot of keepers ended up with dead Avics and those outdated care sheets are still out there, unfortunately.

Here are the threads @Poonjab mentioned:

• Avicularia and Caribena (by Venom1080): These are the most beginner-friendly arboreal species, commonly sold as pinktoe tarantulas. These species are less tolerant of newbie mistakes, so we recommend getting feedback on your enclosure beforehand.
  • Avicularia and Caribena (by viper69): More helpful advice. See above.
I'd recommend if you're getting yourself an Avic, post pictures of the enclosure before you buy your T, so we can have a look. :)

Poonjab

Arachnoking
The problem is that in the wild they're living in humid areas, yes, but when people were trying to create these conditions in the past they forgot that they've excellent ventilation in the wild, too. They live high up in the trees where there's quite a bit of airflow. Something you can't replicate in your living room. So, a lot of keepers ended up with dead Avics and those outdated care sheets are still out there, unfortunately.

Here are the threads @Poonjab mentioned:

• Avicularia and Caribena (by Venom1080): These are the most beginner-friendly arboreal species, commonly sold as pinktoe tarantulas. These species are less tolerant of newbie mistakes, so we recommend getting feedback on your enclosure beforehand.
  • Avicularia and Caribena (by viper69): More helpful advice. See above.
I'd recommend if you're getting yourself an Avic, post pictures of the enclosure before you buy your T, so we can have a look. :)
Thank you. Good looking out.

Twantula1215

Arachnopeon
White temperate springtails will be just fine.
Make sure there is plenty of cross ventilation for your spider.