Spring has sprung some moults!

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Over the weekend I had quite a few of my Ts moult! I was so excited each morning to wke up and find new Ts, lol...maybe spring brings about moults? :? It seems as though they all moulted around the same time, even my B, boehmei (Blaze) that I was telling everyone a month ago was badly damaged during shipment has moulted out fine, and her leg looks better, if not totally healed yet. And boy is she a beauty..My B. smithi (Majesty) moulted from 2-3 inch! She got a good jump up in size and her colors are great. The only left to moult, lol, is my G. aureostriata....I just got her last week or so. Has anyone else noticed that they all tend to moult at around the same time? Or around the same seasons? I saw another thread that was titled: New spring Clothes...explaining that all her Ts had moulted too for spring, so I am wondering if the season brought upon the moults

mikeymo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
it could be the spring time weather (God knows i feel like i've shed a winter skin once the sun comes out) but the similar molts might also be attributed to the fact that they are on similar eating patterns, are similar sizes, and live in an environment of similar temperature/humidity/light exposure

congrats on the sucessful molts!

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:clap: Thanks, but because I never got to catch them in the act, Inever had a chance to worry about the moult, lol. I just woke up and saw it was successful and was relieved, lol...

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
all mine are shoewing all the signs. i just wish they would hurry it up a bit. all my rosea slings i think will be able to be sexed with this molt so im wanting them to get it done :wall: it probably would be easier on me if i quit checking them like 10 times a day.

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
{D Lmao, it seems that way, huh? I guess so, cuz when I stopped watching, they moulted overnite, lol