Spidrarium

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow, really? They look just like them. Where did they come from?

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow! You have been VERY BUSY rehousing and moving things around. I almost didn't recognize the room. :clap::clap: Should I mention to everyone that this room only has the juvie's and adults? The bins and bins of vials with the spiderlings in them are in a secure location in the event of a nuclear attack. {D{D You're my heroine! I should visit again now....looks like you've done most of the work already. Diane

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:drool: great room Anastasia !! I wonder how long does it take to feed lol

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow...just wow! I'm curious about your enclosures as well. If they aren't from Tarantulahomes/cages, where are they from? Homemade? You also had some smaller tall acrylic cubes at about 38 seconds, where are those from? Those look about the right size I'm looking for....

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, really? They look just like them. Where did they come from?
They did not came from ether source you mention, they been made locally,
I will post links to web very soon
best part of those cages is the way they built, heat bent, simply clean and very durable, no warped or bent out of shape, light in weight is well
Just love them, best cages I ever owned so far

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Wow! You have been VERY BUSY rehousing and moving things around. I almost didn't recognize the room. :clap::clap: Should I mention to everyone that this room only has the juvie's and adults? The bins and bins of vials with the spiderlings in them are in a secure location in the event of a nuclear attack. {D{D You're my heroine! I should visit again now....looks like you've done most of the work already. Diane
...and yes, only adults and suadults (just a few slings, just because I been working with them)
there is 3 more rooms, one for slings and juvies, one cold (for cooling my ladies and some males) and one Quarantine (for all new comings)
so Am ofishully atta room

Tommy been a huge help (he took one sac with him for home work)but I still have few left here, and now that Eleanor is in the hospital I get to go home every night, so I been working on it
and did I told you how much I missed you........ :worship:

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Awesome room. Is the upkeep a pain?
it takes all my time, I just hope I stay with it, if I get sick or run behind, I find deaths, not often but that is the price I and they pay
so, Yes, it is alot of work

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

:drool: great room Anastasia !! I wonder how long does it take to feed lol
usually all day, Thank God they dont eat every day :rolleyes:
so its depends on animal and situation

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Wow...just wow! I'm curious about your enclosures as well. If they aren't from Tarantulahomes/cages, where are they from? Homemade? You also had some smaller tall acrylic cubes at about 38 seconds, where are those from? Those look about the right size I'm looking for....
smaller ones you can get from me is well, I will be updating my website very soon
Thank you :)

Great Basin Ben

Arachnosquire
You've clearly set the bar, EXTREMELY HIGH! This is the Spider room, that we ALL strive for!!! VERY Well done!

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
So many.. no wonder you have to get adorable little girls to eat your extra B. smithi;P

Also, cool venom emblem on the door :D

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So many.. no wonder you have to get adorable little girls to eat your extra B. smithi;P

Also, cool venom emblem on the door :D
its a mesomelas ;P
and she aint eating, french kiss practicing :p

emblem is made by ChrisNCT, stainless 14g steel with plasma workes
he is great!

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Quite the collection Ana. Wish you would've included those other rooms in the vid so we could've gotten a real idea of how many spiders you have.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow! You have been VERY BUSY rehousing and moving things around. I almost didn't recognize the room. :clap::clap: Should I mention to everyone that this room only has the juvie's and adults? The bins and bins of vials with the spiderlings in them are in a secure location in the event of a nuclear attack. {D{D
*passes out*

All I could take. X-D

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very nice Ana!! I thought I had to feed lots of spiders! hehe :p

keep up the good work! looks like a full time 24-7 job :clap:

kisses

pato

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer