Spidertalk.net?

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Does anybofdy here or anybody affiliated with the site know what happened? Did the domain name expire or something? I havent been able to get it to work for a few days and there are a number of updates I would like to make to MYSPIDERS account.

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i was wondering the same... i post there as 'deifiler'

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I e-mailed the site administrator(Josh). He told me that his web host went out of business and didn't inform its customers. He told me that the site should be back up in a few days to a week. He was really bummed that his last backup of the site was from February so anyone who registered in the last month will have to re-register and any posts or MySpider entries for the last month will be lost.

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I can't edit my spiders either :mad:

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I joined in the last month so I had to re-register .I did and it accepted the registration but won't let me log in either.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It loads for me and I can post as long as I enter my username and password everytime......it just won't let me log in.

moorehed

Arachnopeon
Yeah, the guy my web provider rents servers from closed shop abruptly (seemed as if maybe the power just got cut at his place or something). I was rather ticked. And as Rob said, we lost a bit of data...

Anyways, sorry for anyone who is having trouble logging in or with other things. I just got a job and I'm pretty busy, but I'm trying to get things back to how they were before the outage.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its very understandable under the circumstances.

I can log in now.:cool: