[Inquiry] spidersonline.pl/en/

Moia1234

Arachnopeon
I just placed an order from this website spidersonline.pl/en/ and my tarantulas havent arrived yet , they were shipped monday and today is friday , i ve tried to contact the seller and he doesnt answer my emails. Has anyone ordered from this website and if so does it ususally take more than 1 week to deliver ? <edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
ADMIN NOTE:

While I understand and appreciate those of you that want to try and help find information for the OP, the inquiry is "has anyone ordered from this website". If you have not ordered from this website, DO NOT POST!

First hand experiences are the ONLY posts that will be allowed.

Thank you,

Debby

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
I bought tarantulas from them twice and everything has been excellent so far. Responsive and spiders arrived fast and in great shape. I'm in Poland though so it was much closer.
I don't know how it is with international shipping, however it might take a bit longer, considering how far it's going.

If mails don't work, then I recommend contacting them on facebook, that's how I've done it.

Moia1234

Arachnopeon
My t's arrived yesterday ! Just to let you know that they were fine although it passed one week and i was afraid they could be death , but everything s ok !