"Spiders" now on the SciFi channel

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
"Spiders" the movie, just started on the Science Fiction channel at 5:00pm EST so you might catch it a few hours later in another time zone. Looks like a B-movie about some 'engineered' spiders. I guess I'll be watching it the next couple hours and hopefull it won't be too poor a movie :)

After the above movie, they are having "Arachnid" on at 7pm

Later tonight there is another movie called "Fangs" 9pm EST :D

Last edited:

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm watching it now. Experiments on funnelweb spiders that have been genetically altered with alien DNA. The new spiders bite people , lay eggs and reproduce A-sexually. :rolleyes:

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
We are watching it to=D

Why did they have to call that weak, woman MY NAME??
She is soooooooooooo wimpy! BOO HOO HOO! (yuck!)
:rolleyes:

I think "fangs" is about bats, not sure though:?

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm watching arachnid

Yeah I just started to watch it after i saw this thread well i wanna see spiders but i have to wait until 8 or something

geo

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can't watch these shows... the stupidity makes me mad. I really can't stand B movies

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Orkin is doing alot of commercials on this show.
I wonder why.

Ern

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The funny thing is though, even though it may be a B movie and may be knida lame, it is about spiders and we are interested in watching it. If you are like me, anything to do with spiders, fiction or non, is gonna catch my eye.

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah when I came home my parents were watching it and I sat down for a minute and seen legs pop out of a guys back and then he turned into a fifty foot spider then I quit watching it.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That was the best part.
Then it grew 100' in 10 seconds. :D

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
cool legs popping out of backs??? wasnt it in that movie called the thing back in the earlie 80's where that alien took over peoples bodies, anywayz a dudes head popped off and grew spider legs and was crawling around...that was a cool movie for being made 20 years ago...

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I also cannot stand to watch a spider show or movie if it is too ludicrous. That is all I can think about.

-Olan