• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Spiderman24

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yet another succesful transaction with one of the coolest guys ive met on the board. I ordered a female LL SUBFUSCA from raivon, he was a tad hesitent on selling her as GUARENTEED fem LL are hard to cpme by, but he finally agreed. The package got to me on time and she was healthy and active. We keep constant communication pretty much everyday. No matter wut any other member says, i know myself he is a good hobbiest, new to it or not i kno he cares for Ts as much as i do or anyone else i kno. I highly recommend him for buisness and i kno for a fact ill be doing alot of AB buisness with him. No hesitation on my part.

Thanx again man, will do buisness again soon
Eddie

BrettBond00777

Arachnopeon
spiderman24 <Ravin>

100% Positive reveiw!!!!!!!

Positive!!!
Great guy to deal with, fast shipping and great packaging.
Ravin delivered a healthy active Mature Female Br. vagans, very pleased with her!!!
I will deal with him in the future for sure.
Once again thanks a lot bro.

BrettBond00777 <Brett>

croc1monitor

Arachnopeon
I received my A geroldi yesterday and she was in perfect condition. Great shipping and good price. Would definitely do business again.
Thanks again
Joseph

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
just got a 6" female E. murinus off of Ravin..she was very well packaged, arrived in great condition and is beautiful....me and Ravin have become good friends keeping in touch here on AB, and i was very grateful to do a deal with him....he kept very good communication, was extremely easy to work with, shipped when he said he would...i am looking very forward to dealing with Ravin, he has my full trust, and should have yours if you are looking to do any dealings with him...cant thank you enough Bro...

scuba113

Arachnosquire
Just receive my T today from Ravin. Communication with him was great he answering everything i asked and packing was good. She is doing fine in her new home. I would definitely be doing business with him again. Thanks again man I will keep you up to date on her.