Spider

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
While you are ruling out web weavers of all sorts you can cross off sparassids as well. (second pair of legs must be the longest)

Wolfclan77

Arachnopeon
It's a wandering spider, zebra spider, it's part of that genus family from masdagar sp
What's scary about having this spider is that it's venom hasn't been determined if it's dangerous or not. Even thou it's related to the wondering spider. It grew very fast it make a cacoon web stays in it for few weeks comes out bigger.

ReignofInvertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Viridasius fasciatus perhaps based on your description. They’re no longer in the Ctenidae (wandering spider) family, they were moved to their very own family. Venom most likely mild.

Wolfclan77

Arachnopeon
Can you post a better photo and where's it from ?
It's a zebra spider from masdagar some island where there only found I have to take more pics. And there related to the wandering spider also there venom is unknown that kinda creeps me out I have had it for 3 months now grows fast up to 4 inches there very fast

Attachments

Wolfclan77

Arachnopeon
I have 2 LP juveniles had them since they were big as a dime. it's been going on 7 months since I have had two LP slings almost juveniles I noticed I just rehoused my LPs to a 10 gallon tank and they became very active all of a sudden which is great I had them in smaller containers they wouldn't come out at all. My point is once i placed my juveniles into a larger enclosure they became very active. I am happy now that I understand juveniles that there more active when placed into a bigger environment and watch them sprout up I look forward to making my tarantulas healthy and big as possible!.🙂

Last edited:

Wolfclan77

Arachnopeon
Viridasius fasciatus perhaps based on your description. They’re no longer in the Ctenidae (wandering spider) family, they were moved to their very own family. Venom most likely mild.
Yes I know what it is I put up wrong wording actually. I just became a member there venom is mild? It says there no info on there venom yet there also called zebra spider if it's mild that's a relief now I won't be that scared of it lol

ReignofInvertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes I know what it is I put up wrong wording actually. I just became a member there venom is mild? It says there no info on there venom yet there also called zebra spider if it's mild that's a relief now I won't be that scared of it lol
There are no reported bites from this species as far as I know but they’re far more inclined to run than bite. As I said, venom is probably mild, but obviously there’s no way to know for sure unless someone gets envenomated.