spider video

pauls

Arachnopeon
I was bored and made a fun little video about my spider. It has a huge Star Wars theme. I think you guys should like it. It is about 2.4mb and encoded in windows media format (wmv). You can grab it from one of two places:

For those with fast internet connections, download it from here. Be mindful that tripod only allows so much bandwidth, so if you can't get it from here, try the other, slower mirror
Mirror 1

For those who have slower connections, or if the top one is dead, you can download the video from my personal webserver as well.
Mirror 2

Enjoy!

-paul

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
That was GREAT ! :D

Thanks for that it made my day. :)

Last edited:

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That was some very very funny stuff thanks for sharing!!!

-Brandon-

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
You truly must have too much time on your hands..

Pretty entertaining, though, I must say :)

Bill

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea, if you document your T's eating, you do have alot of time on your hands:). Cool movie though, very funny=D

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
=D =D
Hehe that was pretty funny! You definitely have too much time on your hands!

slice9

Arachnopeon
lol

That was great, too bad the cricket didn't put up much of a fight..............what kind of software did you use to make that video btw?

pauls

Arachnopeon
Holy crap could you guys beat down on me anymore? In the span of two days it probably took me an accumulative 4 hours, if that. It was surprisingly easy to do with Adobe Premiere. I don't freaking worship my spider. I first took video because I had an idea for that video project. I just happen to like video editing and went with an idea. Sheesh.