Spider ID, possible Woodlouse Spider?

Tarantulafeets

Arachnobaron
I found this guy a few days ago on the bedroom wall, I cupped him, then was about to release it outside when I noticed that this guy looked rather interesting. I took him back inside and took a few pics, then released him. His chelicerae were rather spread apart, and had pretty long fangs. I'm thinking that it's Dysdera crocata, but the velvety abdomen is throwing me off. Any IDeas? (lol)
P1060442-01.jpeg
P1060420-01.jpeg
P1060443-01.jpeg
P1060438-01.jpeg

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
This is a few weeks old, but do you mind if I post these to the /r/spiders subreddit (with credit, of course)? A few of the mods there are great with harder to crack cases.

Or if you use reddit, I would suggest posting. I'm very curious, but I'm not coming up with much.

Tarantulafeets

Arachnobaron
This is a few weeks old, but do you mind if I post these to the /r/spiders subreddit (with credit, of course)? A few of the mods there are great with harder to crack cases.

Or if you use reddit, I would suggest posting. I'm very curious, but I'm not coming up with much.
Yes, you can definitely post it! It was a very interesting spider, that's for sure :)

Cecelias lair

Arachnosquire
The velvety abdomen would make me guess Scotophaeus blackwalli (I hope I spelt it right).
Their common names are European mouse spiders because their abomen looks similar to the fur of a mouse. A bit of a different reason to Australia's mouse spiders for the name 😂

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The velvety abdomen would make me guess Scotophaeus blackwalli (I hope I spelt it right).
Their common names are European mouse spiders because their abomen looks similar to the fur of a mouse. A bit of a different reason to Australia's mouse spiders for the name 😂
this person isn’t in Europe if their profile is correct, the chelicerae also aren’t right for blackwalli