Spider ID please...

Speedy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Found this gorgeous lady with a male today. I am not good with true spider IDing, widow of some kind.

Speedy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was surprised.. I almost squished it - with my hand mind you.. And thank you, I have a simple camera but it does the job.

Speedy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well darn, he molted and I'm guessing it's his final because his body changed quite a lot and he hasn't eaten for about a week, since he molted.. I don't have a female so I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do. Shame I didn't get the chance to own him very long.

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
Well darn, he molted and I'm guessing it's his final because his body changed quite a lot and he hasn't eaten for about a week, since he molted.. I don't have a female so I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do. Shame I didn't get the chance to own him very long.
let him out to do his thing!

Speedy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Will he survive? It's dipping into the 40's here some nights. I'm going to put him out anyway because the temp is decent today and at least he'll be out doing what his instincts are telling him to..

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
Will he survive? It's dipping into the 40's here some nights. I'm going to put him out anyway because the temp is decent today and at least he'll be out doing what his instincts are telling him to..
yeah, and his odds of mating are much higher than the 0% he would have in a jar indoors ;) little late for breeding though, but who knows.

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Do you have pics after his final molt? I'm curious as to what he looks like :)

Speedy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got one bad one.. He was very, very agitated and all over the place.