Spider hunting behaviour?

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
My bad then.
Albeit for me its more fun to see wolf spider hunt than a tarantula.
No bad on your part Sir, just a clarification. I share your opinion that overall wolfers are more fun to watch. However, I have an LP that has jumped, and scooped a cricket off the ceiling of her hide, and I have an A. Genic that makes me belly laugh as she trashes her enclosure running around collecting if I throw several smaller crickets in her enclosure.

Dennis Nedry

Arachnodemon
I had a pair of Two tailed spiders (now one because the other ended up as lunch) and it lies in wait, facing down flat against the bark slab that sits on the back of its enclosure. As soon as something moves near it it flicks sideways and grabs the prey, super awesome to watch. I'm thinking of getting a lichen huntsman to see the same thing on a bigger and brighter scale

Veles

Arachnobaron
No bad on your part Sir, just a clarification. I share your opinion that overall wolfers are more fun to watch. However, I have an LP that has jumped, and scooped a cricket off the ceiling of her hide, and I have an A. Genic that makes me belly laugh as she trashes her enclosure running around collecting if I throw several smaller crickets in her enclosure.
Ever kept woodlouse spiders by any chance?

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Ever kept woodlouse spiders by any chance?
No, Sir. My keeping of true spiders is limited to WC specimens from in and around my home. I have never really endeavored to find one of these, but now that you ask I just may. Whenever I contemplate buying a true spider, I always back off due to their relatively (to T’s and scorpions) short life spans. I also have very limited space for enclosures.

Veles

Arachnobaron
No, Sir. My keeping of true spiders is limited to WC specimens from in and around my home. I have never really endeavored to find one of these, but now that you ask I just may. Whenever I contemplate buying a true spider, I always back off due to their relatively (to T’s and scorpions) short life spans. I also have very limited space for enclosures.
Well to be exact, its not exactly hard to find them.
Look in cork bark for tent like webs and you can find them.

The wolf

Arachnolord
Well to be exact, its not exactly hard to find them.
Look in cork bark for tent like webs and you can find them.
Here where I live they're not present at all like not even rare,just absent from the area for no apparent reason