Spider eats possum

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Exotics lair next video. Only feeding my tarantulas opossums, because all other feeders have parasites.

Neonblizzard

Arachnomoron
Exotics lair next video. Only feeding my tarantulas opossums, because all other feeders have parasites.
I went and FED my TARANTULA a HONEY BADGER!!?!!? (not what i expected) MUST WATCH

You would think an opossum would give even a big tarantula a hard time. Must have caught him lacking 😅

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
Whenever this video makes the rounds, like six of my friends send me the link.

It's a baby dwarf possum, so while it's cool, it's not as big as people seem to think it is.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I want to feed my noisy jerk off neighbors to my critters or a tiger, whatever it takes

Baby T

Arachnoknight
I want to feed my noisy jerk off neighbors to my critters or a tiger, whatever it takes
Know exactly how you feel. My neighbors are the epitome of scum. Often would like to knock on the door and ask if they'd like to play with my "children"

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Know exactly how you feel. My neighbors are the epitome of scum. Often would like to knock on the door and ask if they'd like to play with my "children"
Same these people have no respect

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel

Looks kinda like a P.antinous or something similar
I seen this years ago. It is the first documented video evidence of a tarantula carrying off a large mammal prey, (baby opossum). It made alot of headlines about it when it was first published. Is quite fascinating.