spider comments

r_cafin

Arachnopeon
ever since i first started browsing this thread..i have seen some truly awesome spiders and never relized that there was a wide variety available to us and i wanted to thank you all for sharing all your wisdom to this newbie and for sharing your lovely specimens with me..looking forward to seeing more pics and reading more info on this great hobby....Ryan

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Great to hear like it! It is a great site full of excellent knowledgeable people willing to help!. Keep coming back, the more you know the better, then you can help other people when you know the answer to their question!

Mark

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The best is when Lariz posts pictures of his pokies cause they are the most beautiful spiders.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by JacenBeers
The best is when Lariz posts pictures of his pokies cause they are the most beautiful spiders.
I'm coming around to this point of view, too.

When I first started keeping tarantulas, I was mystified by how crazy people seemed about Pokes. I thought they were attractive, but kind of dull in coloration compared to some of the Central/South Americans.

After a while, though, they started growing on me. And once I got a couple myself, I became an enthusiastic convert. They're such elegant creatures. The beautiful subtlety of their coloration, and the way they move, and the way they seem so aware of their surroundings and so calculating in their actions . . . the more I see of them, the more I admire them.

Joy