Spider arrival!!!!

D

devildoll

Shippment came today!!!!!
2 H. minax
1 Chilobrachys huahini
1 E. Camperstratus

the pink zebra is beautiful and sweet... no problems acclimating her to her new cage.

the Giant asian fawn wasn't too bad either.

the birdeaters tried to eat a devildoll!!!!!
god were they pissed that i wanted them to live in something other than a deli cup!!!!!
i chased one all around the bath tub!!!! it was ridiculous!!!!!!! Very quick to raise palps and show fang!!!!!!

hehe.. i love em!!!!!

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
congrats

I'm happy your babies arrive there safely! The experience in the bath tub could have worked out better for you though... but, at least it was in the tub though., eh? Could have been a real mess it happening somewhere else. I recenty got a PBZ too and she is just too sweet to be a spider ;) Well, other than the times she's munching a cricket or 5. Little pig, I gave her 5 and withing 5 minutes they were all in her fangs. You'ld have though she'd been on a 6 month fast. What is the attituce like on your Chilobrachys huahini. I almpst got one with my latest order from Arachnocenter.com, but worried it would be another "bitey-thing"

tdark1

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hehee

Birdeaters?? I didn't see those on your list, I saw Thai Blacks though, those are H. Minax. They are little monsters, I wish I had a couple!! Post pics!!!!!!!

D

devildoll

the H. minax is called a Vietnamese Birdeater on the site.... sorry.
he's also got it labled as A. minax
lol, oh well...
Thai black is the most common name for it though.

the C. huahani is average temperment. not a real sweet spider, but not aggressive, more nervouse i'd say.
Bearacuda has one from him too i think.... wonder how hers is?

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
New Ts....

:? ;P ;P Well i dont know how mine is till i get it from you tomarrow Devildoll,, and your gona like what i brung you!!!! HeHeHe!!!! More than you know...... ;P =D =D

CurtsInverts

Arachnopeon
I ordered the 'A. minax' also, and what I got was a Vietnamese Earthtiger (H. longipedum).

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
he... funny thing...
what i thought was an Asian Giant fawn... i think might be a malaysian earth tiger.... well, either way, we're pretty sure its not a asian giant fawn.

the A. minax we got i'm pretty sure were H. minax (Thai black)

Got a lot more Ts today too from a friend :D
Usambara baboon
Camaroon red
baby curly hair
Giant White knee

oh, i got a pixie frog and a horned toad too....
yeah... been hell of a week

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
RE!!!!!!!!!!

;P ;P =D :} Well, thanks to me,, your friend Devildoll,, you now have a nice start!! And its horn frog not toad!.. And the one you think is a giant fawn is more than likely a earth tiger,, Lucky you!!!!! Gee thanks Bearacuda... Not to mention they was gifts,, didnt have to spend a dime did ya!! HEHEHE!! ;P ;P :}

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Devildoll!!

;P ;P =D =D Was nice to meet ya had an ok time and all but see ya,, have a good one... Hope your happy with your new babies!!!! Chow!!! ;P ;P ;P :rolleyes:

Last edited: