special powers

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
do Tarantulas have any special powers? for example king snakes can eat kill and eat vemonous (sp) snakes without dying......do tarantulas have any of these kind of special powers when it comes to their prey? like can they eat a posion arrow dart frog without death curling?

(now when i say posion arrow dart frog I mean whatever tarantulas live in this frog's natural habitat and I'm not good at knowing their actual habitats so don't bite my head off with a response lol)

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tarantulas can survive on a diet consisting solely of rocks and leaves for upto 7 months.

/unhelpful

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
they have the power to make the Apex predator on Earth ( and probably the universe) either goo and gah over them or run screaming in fear and disgust...

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine are terribly mysterious...and have the ability to cut guns in half with their minds.

I also have one that writes mystery novels under the psuedonym Harris K. Strackler. If you are asking how he does this, he writes the ending first and works backwards.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
they have the power to make the Apex predator on Earth ( and probably the universe) either goo and gah over them or run screaming in fear and disgust...

I meant something nature giving lol..but thanks both of you :clap:

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
avics can fly, walk on water, and shoot their poop as projectiles; just like Jesus.

Kagekumo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
avics can fly, walk on water, and shoot their poop as projectiles; just like Jesus.
ROFL!! It's totally true I have an A. metallica and she totally turned my Aquafina into Carlo Rossi.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
I agree with the other two, but walk on water?
Some species can walk on water. (Ones light enough, like say, a mature male avic.)

Kingsnakes are immune to the venom of the snakes they eat. Most if not all animals have immunities to certain venoms. Hardly a 'special power' if you know what I mean.

I'd say their ability to go years without food is pretty special.

-Sean

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Some species can walk on water. (Ones light enough, like say, a mature male avic.)

Kingsnakes are immune to the venom of the snakes they eat. Most if not all animals have immunities to certain venoms. Hardly a 'special power' if you know what I mean.

I'd say their ability to go years without food is pretty special.

-Sean

Oh like water striders? Ya, but I'm pretty sure they can't literally walk on water, but just kinda float there.

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
they have the power to make creatures 100 times the size of themselves run in fear just by sticking their legs up in the air. i think thats a pretty good power.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
they have the power to make creatures 100 times the size of themselves run in fear
So do uh, cockroaches, scorpions, snakes, fleas, and otherwise. Hardly a tarantula-specific special power.;)

-Sean