Southern U.S.

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
So Mississippi is horrible for anything exotics related. Anyone know of any groups or functions in the deep down dirty south? Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama? Other than a small Repticon, I don't know of anything else. Just curious if anyone has any inside knowledge

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
@Westicles I am in Alabama, we don’t have much. There is Dixie Reptile show but it moved to Georgia.

What part of Mississippi are you from? We could do some trading.

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
I actually went to the Dixie expo probably 10 or so yrs ago!! Lol. I'm in Brandon, central MS. Unfortunately I don't have anything up for trade, I'm kinda attached to my snakes and tarantulas, <edit>

Well, snakes aside. My "snake room" is full.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I actually went to the Dixie expo probably 10 or so yrs ago!! Lol. I'm in Brandon, central MS. Unfortunately I don't have anything up for trade, I'm kinda attached to my snakes and tarantulas, <edit>

Well, snakes aside. My "snake room" is full.
I was probably there selling chameleons back then, lol. Terry has moved it to Georgia now, I think due to lack of participation.

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
There's a reptile show in Jackson this weekend. Planning on going?

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
we had a Python Dealer out here in SoCal for the Super Show last weekend that was from the Carolinas. He says, it is always worth the trip.