Southern Spider Works ?

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Was not sure if this was the right place to post this question.But does anyone know what happed to Southern Spider Works? Have not been able to access there site since last week.

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I've had the same problem with SSW this week. Also, e-spiderworld's pricelist is MIA. :?

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've had the same problem with SSW this week. Also, e-spiderworld's pricelist is MIA. :?
e-spiderworld is no longer selling animals:( eric and john are retiring lol.....ssw's site is having some problems which im sure joel and jason are going to fix, soo it should be up and running soon i hope..i know i was concerned to when i couldn't load the page.....

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
PM me if you would like their email. Just because their site is down, I doubt they have quit doing business for the interim.

SSW.com

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi All, Our website is down at the moment as well as our email addresses. I hope to have the site and our emails back up Today (Monday). If you need to get ahold of us you will have to call. The numbers are below. Thanks!

Joel Miller
318-470-4391

Jason Magnusson
318-218-6109

SSW.com

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ok, our website is finally back up and our emails should be getting to us as well. If you sent us an email and have not heard from us....please email us again as we lost many emails. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Joel Miller