Southern CA (Del Mar) Show Reptilian Nation March 26-28th

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
1st show in Southern CA since the origins of the pandemic.

3 Day show and should be a great one as everyone is so excited to see a show open again here in SO CAL. Fingers crossed all goes well and we see you there....

SAN DIEGO

MARCH 26-28, 2021

DEL MAR FAIRGROUNDS
MISSION TOWER & PLAZA de MEXICO
Del Mar, CA

Last edited:

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I should be there slinging inverts. Was the last show I did before the clampdown. Just hoping there isn't another surge

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
Man, you guys got it. The east coast is like once a year @ harvest moon, but not the harvest moon when the vultures fly semicircular. They have to call the crows to the coldest night. That's the day to get your tickets.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
Sorry if this question is stupid but do reptile shows usually have beetles or grubs. I really want beetles but no cool beetles are native and no shops have them

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Man, you guys got it. The east coast is like once a year @ harvest moon, but not the harvest moon when the vultures fly semicircular. They have to call the crows to the coldest night. That's the day to get your tickets.
San Diego alone, pre Covid at least 3 shows a year. BIG show in Anaheim (January) less than an hour drive. Multiple shows in LA/OC/Inland Empire less than 2hrs drive. I typically work a half dozen shows a year.

Sorry if this question is stupid but do reptile shows usually have beetles or grubs. I really want beetles but no cool beetles are native and no shops have them
The dealer I work with typically has some Beetles, mostly Death Feigning. What kind of grubs? Feeders?

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I have seen those as Beetles, I have never seen them sold as grubs

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I breed mealworms and have a super worm beetle but they aren’t fun pets. I also want flower beetles but I’m also looking for grubs in my garden and hatch it into a beetle but I kinda feel bad if it turns out to be a native one.

Scorpiobsession

Arachnobaron
You can usually buy stag beetles and/or hercules beetles or larvae online. They're native to most places.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
all gonna depend on the next few weeks I am guessing
The Fairgrounds is all being used as a vaccination site right now
Ay, ay. Even if it does happen I don't know if I'll be able to attend due to me interacting with older family members on a regular basis.

Either way I'll figure out some way to sneak ICSC advertisements, walking or otherwise, into the show ;)...

Thanks,

Arthroverts

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
1st show in Southern CA since the origins of the pandemic.

3 Day show and should be a great one as everyone is so excited to see a show open again here in SO CAL. Fingers crossed all goes well and we see you there....

SAN DIEGO

MARCH 26-28, 2021

DEL MAR FAIRGROUNDS
MISSION TOWER & PLAZA de MEXICO
Del Mar, CA

2 weeks to go so far looking good.....Can't Wait

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I don't think I will make Friday but should be working Saturday and Sunday

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I finally got tickets for Sunday. Is it odd I think about going to a reptile show and my main goal is to get a salamander and some inverts?

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
I don't think I will make Friday but should be working Saturday and Sunday
As always I will be working every day of the show Fri-Sunday and excited to meet any and all AB members that can make it my way. Just Look for Reptile Den as they will have half the end cap and I will have the rest.....