Sorry - more whipspider drama

Rinfish

Arachnopeon
I’ve always wondered how you fed the babies, I think someone mentioned using springtails somewhere which might work. I’m looking for a male damon medius for my female; do you think that you I could acquire some from him? Does he happen to own a website by any chance?
I'm not sure if they ship out, but you could try NERD / Zoocreatures in plaistow NH. That is where I got mine. Not sure if you're looking for CB though.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Red runners can’t climb although they are pretty active so you might need to crush their heads or momentarily stun them.

woodie

Arachnosquire
Keep most my whips in these style containers with cross ventilation. For substrate use pure long fiber sphagnum that is soaked then squeezed and added to containers.
My house has super low humidity in Desert here and this set up only requires adding additional water only monthly

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
That's a nice assortment of species, although I'm a bit concerned if the damon has enough room to molt properly. Have you ever managed to get any of them to breed in captivity?

woodie

Arachnosquire
They've molted in these just fine. This one is a new acquisition. In here as quarantine. when they are settled in they go in large plastic planted pretzel jars