Sorry bout all the questions guys, but ooone more!

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
singapore blue is Cyriopagopus sp. and cobalt blue is Haplopelma sp. (H. lividum)

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Well yes.. I knew that. I suppose it was a silly question... today has just been a looong day. How much do they usually cost? I heard they are pretty expensive and I bought mine (pretty sure that's what it is) for only twenty.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I heard they are pretty expensive and I bought mine (pretty sure that's what it is) for only twenty.

Which one did you buy? Price depends a lot on size and sex for any T you are buying. You can check the going rates in the classifieds for prices for the one you bought.

Feathers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Singapore is an arboreal, whereas the colbalt is terrestrial. In watching the boards and sales, the Singapore is slightly more expensive and can grow to 9 inches.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Which one did you buy? Price depends a lot on size and sex for any T you are buying. You can check the going rates in the classifieds for prices for the one you bought.
Singapore blue, not sure on sex, possibly female. Around 3 in. Do they have stripes on their legs? Still not 100% sure on species and want to make sure.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Singapore blue, not sure on sex, possibly female. Around 3 in. Do they have stripes on their legs? Still not 100% sure on species and want to make sure.

Innn that case, just check the classified prices for "unsexed" ~3"

Merfolk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually, the color patterns are very simillar (whitish body, chevrons, blue legs) they seem like the arboreal/terrestrial version of the same species!!!

worm's girl

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
visually, singapore blues are really leggy (like said above about hitting 9") and when theyre adults their carapace tends to be really tan colored where i dont think the cobalt blue is as tan. male singapores arent blue at all, but our singapore is about the same size as yours (which worm just posted a pick of in the picture forum last nite) which we are assuming is likely female have all the color and is real dark (almost black) as a sling with little brown hairs all over her long legs. i'm not sure what the cobalts look like at that size but take a look in the gallery, ours (worm or worm's girl) is about 2.5-3 inches

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
sing. blues have longer, thinner legs and they are actually a dark navy/purple color in my opinion.

cobals are a rich cobalt blue with tiger striped patterns on their abdomens.