sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
my brother is an idiot he posted that im fine with my rosie like i said he calmed down so all of what he said is nonsense im not experienced enough to own a t blondi however i like colblt blues im jus fine with my rosie for right now sorry if by lil brother pissd any of you off he jus wants an aggresive spider of his own

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey man, don't worry...I don't think you really "pissed" anybody off. We are just concerned hobbyists who take very affectionately towards our inverts. I just think we all wanted to make sure that you understood what you were getting into and that if you aren't happy with a simple rosie that you will almost always see...then you would be very upset with not seeing your Cobalt for 6 months. :) Please keep up on posting with us as we love to have new members and don't be discouraged with the hobby...just let your experience guide you. As to right now if you were to get something else I would suggest a B. albo, or if you really want an aggressive spider that you could feel fairly safe around...get a P. murinus. They are extremely hardy and easy to care for. They are very defensive and will strike constantly at any disturbance. However they are not aggressive. They will stand their ground very strongly but they will not actually attack you unless you provoke it. If you provoke it then you deserve it. ;) Anyhow, just make sure you do your research before aquiring anything new.

Marcus

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

it is also a most fascinating phenomena that any transgression is without doubt the work of a brother or roommate.

-V

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Re: brother

Originally posted by bodc21
i hate my brother
Well, as a moderator, I hate people who come to this board and post stupid material, and then try to blame it on some "brother" or "roommate" or whatever... I agree with VS, I smell something and it ain't what The Rock's cookin'.

I don't believe for a minute that your "brother" posted... unless you and he both have an identical igorance of the English language and share the same penchant for posting run-on drivel with no punctuation. Sometimes writing style is as good as a fingerprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.