Sorry 2 do this!!!

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
But can anyone tell me the name of the rare new species of tarantula thats called a turquoise baboon thats found on a island and is rare?? its blue and white on the legs sells 4 like 185 or more! peterspiderling might be the dude who showed me.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Look like Monocentropus balfouri, found on Socotra island.

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Monocentropus balfouri

Definately the above. Here is a pic for you.

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I only just found out about this species. Man is this one awesome looking T. I am now trying everything in my power to get a few. Would love to breed them.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow thats hot......i have heard about these guys but haven't seen them for sale yet????

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Let me guess, a T that pretty is an obligate borrower... a pet hole ?

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Let me guess, a T that pretty is an obligate borrower... a pet hole ?
Dunno cuz I haven't been able to see any caresheets or that on this beautiful T. If its like some of our local Baboon's it might hid out in a hollow log. But most def not a display T from what i've seen.

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Could not agree more. Since I saw it, it has become my number 1 T. Also love the fact that the babies can stay with their mom for like 1.5 years. I am trying to source them so I can also start breeding. The more of these we can get in the hobby, the better for all of us.

SnakeManJohn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That is probably the most beautiful and well colored tarantula I have ever seen! I wouldn't mind paying that much money for one or ten :drool: