Sooooo I went to buy a new T today....

Herpetologydude

Arachnosquire
and ended up with 7 lol. Do I have an addiction? :p

I Can now proudly say I have an H.gigas, C.fimbriatus, L.parahybana, A.versicolor, and 3 N.chromatus!

Hard to believe a year ago this time I had 0 T's and was just beginning to think about purchasing my first!

Up to 19 T's by the way!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Where did you go to buy just one T? What size are they?:? Are they de-fanged?!?! {D jk

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i do that a lot.i gotta get crickets today,and that means i gotta go to the reptile store who sells Ts...uh oh!i just might have to LOOK,only look,at them.but usually when i just look,i come home with a couple Ts or a leopard gecko.man this is frieken addicting!

Death999

Arachnopeon
and I thought I was bad lol

I only have 9 T's but I thought I might have went overboard since I havnt been keeping T's for over a year yet but apparently your much worse than me lol

Also I am very jealous of all you people who have LPS's that sell different types of T's

seriously go anywhere by me and its rose hairs rose hairs and more rose hairs, omg! an Avic Avic ( a rare find in lps for me at least)

I struck gold when I just got my G. Pulchripes from a LPS

possumburg

Arachnosquire
I only have 9 T's but I thought I might have went overboard since I havnt been keeping T's for over a year yet but apparently your much worse than me lol

Also I am very jealous of all you people who have LPS's that sell different types of T's

seriously go anywhere by me and its rose hairs rose hairs and more rose hairs, omg! an Avic Avic ( a rare find in lps for me at least)

I struck gold when I just got my G. Pulchripes from a LPS
Man thats all I can find around here is Avicularia avicularias (did I get that right?). One place had something they just called a baboon that I never actually saw so not sure what it was, and I found a G rosea that I bought.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
preaching to the choir, man.

i go to buy a bohemei, and get a smithi at the same time. go to buy two millis and end up tacking a vagans, LP, and irminia to the order because "i might as well".

welcome to the obsession. {D

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I think we all rationalize buying more to beat shipping cost. Thats what i do!! Well i want this but i better get these too. Oh wait i didnt spend enough, i need MORE!!! :drool: