Soo who`s going ? :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
Next Saturday i will be going to an expo in Copenhagen ( Rødovre reptile show ) really exited. Can`t wait to see what I`m going to bring home. :happy:

So as the thread says who`s going :p:D Is anyone here going too ? :D:happy:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I wish there was expos like that in Scotland. There just isnt enough people in the exotics hobby to hold such events :(

Have fun and share your new additions :p

magicmed

Arachnobaron
I'll see if one of my avics wants to teleport there and go with me. If not I can't afford the air fare :(

petkokc

Arachnosquire
Only 1100 km of an air distance xD
But I'm going to Terraplaza in Budapest on 16.10.16 :D

louise f

Arachnoangel
I wish there was expos like that in Scotland. There just isnt enough people in the exotics hobby to hold such events :(

Have fun and share your new additions :p
What does such events dont exist in Scotland. I`m sorry to hear that friend, that really sucks:( Thanks I will :D I promise i will post some pics of what i get :)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
@TheTHut What you reckon? :rofl:

I have tried to organise T tables at reptile show in Edinburgh before but there was never enough interest in Arachnids. So only good options are shows in England and they are too much hassle to go to.

I may try again soon as I now know there are a good few enthusiasts nowadays.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Ooh yeah i forgot to mention, of course i will make a vid on Saturday. :D

netr

Arachnoknight
I went to the one in Roskilde a couple of times, back in those cosy days of living in Denmark. I'm really itching for an exotics expo. Finland seems to be closer to Scotland in that regard.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I went to the one in Roskilde a couple of times, back in those cosy days of living in Denmark. I'm really itching for an exotics expo. Finland seems to be closer to Scotland in that regard.
Haha yeah me too. Last time there should have been one in Roskilde they were not able to hold that event anyway. Not volunteers enough for helping. :(
Well i always thought that Rødovre was the best, bigger and soo many animals compared to the one in Roskilde. But dont get me wrong the one in Roskilde is pretty cozy in it`s own way. :)Not all that crowded as in Rødovre.. Brraddrr look at me just jabbing away:D Enough with that hehe.

Soo are you going to Rødovre, could be fun seeing you guys again ;)

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Next Saturday i will be going to an expo in Copenhagen ( Rødovre reptile show ) really exited. Can`t wait to see what I`m going to bring home. :happy:

So as the thread says who`s going :p:D Is anyone here going too ? :D:happy:
I have to watch a cat of a friend of mine who is visiting her family in Serbia. Otherwise I could have gone. After all, Copenhagen is just a night of heavy drinking on a large ship (with tax free alcohol and tobacco) away from Oslo :D. Back in the days when a younger version of myself studied at the university, we often took the ship to Copenhagen on Friday afternoons, only to arrive (drunk) in Copenhagen at Saturday morning where we continued the party for more than 24 hours until the ship started the journey back to Oslo on Sunday afternoon. When we arrived back in Oslo on Monday morning, we were of course way too tired and hungover to make any classes until Wednesday at least :oldman:

louise f

Arachnoangel
I have to watch a cat of a friend of mine who is visiting her family in Serbia. Otherwise I could have gone. After all, Copenhagen is just a night of heavy drinking on a large ship (with tax free alcohol and tobacco) away from Oslo :D. Back in the days when a younger version of myself studied at the university, we often took the ship to Copenhagen on Friday afternoons, only to arrive (drunk) in Copenhagen at Saturday morning where we continued the party for more than 24 hours until the ship took us back to Oslo on Sunday afternoon. When we arrived back in Oslo on Monday morning, we were of course way too tired and hungover to make any classes until Wednesday at least :oldman:
Haha, sounds like you had a lot of fun in CPH :D Well that sucks could have been fun, i know a lot of people here in DK that are going. I`m going with a couple of friends, i will make sure to film those crazy hillbillies in the vid I`m gonna make :p:D

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Haha, sounds like you had a lot of fun in CPH :D Well that sucks could have been fun, i know a lot of people here in DK that are going. I`m going with a couple of friends, i will make sure to film those crazy hillbillies in the vid I`m gonna make :p:D
Next year I shall come! That´s a promise :)